Armature is actively seeking people to join our team for the positions below.
If you are interested in a position, please send your résumé to email@example.com and include the position name in the subject line of your message.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive for our job postings, we are unable to respond personally to telephone inquiries regarding the status of an application. Only candidates being considered for interview will be contacted at this time.
Please look below for details on the positions we are looking to fill.
AP / Producer
Working closely with the Producer, the Associate Producer will:
- Track and coordinate art, design, and tech schedules with the Producer.
- Provide visibility and accountability on progress in all assigned areas of development.
- Help to maintain a healthy and positive company culture.
- Help to identify problems before they impact the team or the schedule.
- Work with QA to define test plan.
- Coordinate with key personnel across the company to resolve issues or dependencies.
- Help to Identify and manage project risk.
- Help to set priorities for development team.
- Propose and implement solutions to challenges.
- Basic understanding of game development methodologies.
- Shipped one or more commercial software applications.
- Experience going through one or more full development cycles, from concept to ship.
- At least 2 years of experience in the game industry or professional software development environment with at least 1 year in a production capacity.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to both individuals and groups.
- Ability to take in, organize and manage information across multiple departments.
- Experience with JIRA or other task and bug tracking software.
- Experience with Confluence or other wiki style tools.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), MS Project a plus.
- Knowledge of agile project management practices.
- Experience leading teams and directly managing people.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through.
- Proven multitasking, time-management, and organization skills.
- QA experience a plus.
- Passion for Games a must.