Effective Date: 05/11/2022.
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information you provide to us
- When you contact us or otherwise request information, Armature may collect your name, email address, username, or any other information you choose to provide us in your communications. We have a legitimate interest in processing this data in order to be responsive, to provide effective services, and to maintain our business relationship.
- If you apply for a job, we will process any information you provide to pursue our legitimate business interests to hire the best people.
Information collected automatically
- Armature may log your IP addresses (a unique number assigned to every computer on the Internet) when you access our Website in order to improve security, analyze trends and administer the Website. We may track your movement within the Website, the third-party website pages from which you were referred, your use of the Website, access times and browser types. We use this information so that we may respond to your requests, gauge the effectiveness of our Website, track information for statistical purposes and improve the general user experience.
- In addition, some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please click here.
Information our Games process
We may receive testimonials from players of our Games via the public press and other news or review outlets that cover our games. We process this information in order to fulfil our legitimate interests to receive feedback on our products.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Service providers. From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses to fulfill business functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”), including cloud services providers, crash reporting services to help us improve the game, data analytic vendors, website hosting vendors, and providers who help us process customer support ticket IDs and support communication.
- Business transferees. If Armature is merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets or equity, we may sell, disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction as it is in our legitimate interests to fulfill such transaction and ensure the success of our business.
- Professional advisors. We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services they render to us.
- Law enforcement. We may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. Upon receipt of a search warrant, court order, subpoena, or other legal request, we may access, preserve and share information with regulators, law enforcement, or others if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
We collect certain information described above through cookies, log files and other tracking technology such as clear gifs. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We use persistent cookies on the Website.
Persistent cookies are used to differentiate occasional users of the Website from regular visitors, to customize the content of certain sections of the Website and to enable us to track and cater to the interests of users, in order to enhance their experience on the Website. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Website, but your ability to use some areas of the Website may be limited and you may not be able to use certain features of the Website. You can find more information about cookies and how to manage them here. For further information about Google Analytics, please click here, and to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information you provided to Armature is not correct, or should you wish to have your email address removed from our mailing list or contact information changed or updated, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to review, update or remove information as appropriate. We may still retain your information in our files, however, to resolve disputes and due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of the Website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR
- The duration of our relationship with you and the ongoing provision of our services to you;
- Whether there is a legal or regulatory obligation which require us to retain certain records for a specific period of time; and
- Whether retention of personal information is legitimate based on litigation or a legal or regulatory procedure.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal information, please contact us to request it be deleted.
HOW ARMATURE PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. Keep in mind however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
RIGHTS OF CONSUMERS
Individuals in certain jurisdictions may have rights in relation to information we process about you. These rights vary but they may include the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of their information; and (iii) the right to data portability. Individuals may also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of information with a data protection or regulatory authority.
Please note that a number of these rights only apply in certain circumstances, and all of these rights may be limited by law. For example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals or our trade secrets or intellectual property, where there are overriding public interests or where we are required by law to retain your personal information.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us in relation to these rights by emailing Armature at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter addressed to Armature Studios, Attention: Greg John, at 8310 N. Capital of Texas Hwy, Building 2 Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take appropriate steps to verify your identity, including confirming your in-game information, before granting you access to the personal information we collect, use and disclose about you or deleting your personal information. You may also appoint an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf. To appoint such an authorized agent you must contact us at the email or physical address above and provide us with a notarized power of attorney.
HOW TO CONTACT US